Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Oxford, within the Early Intervention Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a minimum 3-month contract.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Initially the candidate will be based in the office and then as a team we work on a rotation of a week in the office then a week working from home.
- Work with clients with first episode psychosis offering assessments and treatment and a range of interventions.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN, including experience of working in the community.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Care co-ordination skills.
- Car driver.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.