Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full time (4 days a week will be considered) based in Brighton, within the Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26.49 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role is a mix of home and office working.
- Assessing, risk assessing, care planning, holding a caseload, liaising with MDT and wider services, crisis planning and support and providing evidence-based intervention was appropriate for people with mental health difficulties
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience of CMHTS
- Occupational Therapists with community mental health experience will also be considered for this role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.