Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Mental Health Practitioner (CPN) to work full-time based in Barry.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Practitioner role is £30.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Community experience
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Have a MSc or Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality, preferably but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or Hold a professional registration with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)/EMDR UK & Ireland, and Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and be accredited in either EMDR or CBT.
- Must hold in date Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Level 3 certificates.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.