Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an Older Adults Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Ashington.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) is £24-25 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues directly involved in the delivery of health care, both in the community and hospital in-patient settings
- Develop good working relationships and networks with other community resources and providers both statutory and non-statutory
- Communicate interventions to service users and carers in an understanding manner based on a Recovery and Wellbeing model
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.