Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse specialising in Eating Disorders to work full-time based in Lincoln.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse role is £24.50 per hour (assignment rate).
- As post holder of this role you will, provide a high standard of specialist clinical care to adults with an eating disorder, within an MDT environment, providing safe and effective treatment, both group and individual, using evidence based treatment.
- Work closely with CAMHS services in line with transition policy, and with CMHT's.
- Provide needs assessment and risk assessment, planning, and implementation and monitor effectiveness of interventions to adults with an eating disorder.
- Where necessary will act as care coordinator in line with CPA.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health experience
- Experience within Eating Disorders
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.