Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within a Home Treatment and Mental Health Liaison Team based in Kendal.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) is £30-42 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Work as a valued member of the MDT providing a high standard of intervention in line with service objectives and care standards
- Provide specialist assessment, care planning/management, treatment and support to service users with severe mental health problems who meet the criteria of the team
- Preventing hospital admission and providing a smooth transition for service users between specialist and mainstream services and other teams
- Implement relevant mental health and community care legislation and provide supervision to other staff within the MHL/HTT
- Cover 7 days a week working long days, 9am-8pm shifts or nights
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.