Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within a Mental Health Liaison Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The role involves the assessment of patients presenting to the Emergency Department or admitted to the wards at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon.
- A key part of the role is the assessment and management of risk.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have experience in a crisis or liaison setting
- Experience of frontline assessment essential as will be required to often work autonomously to assess, formulate and plan.
- Must have experience in using RiO and have a current smartcard.
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.