Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time within an Adults Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Chorley.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is £24.32-25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment
- Manage duty 2/3 days a week in the team
- There may be some aspects of extended hours at bank holidays and weekends due to current Covid-19 pandemic
Requirements of the Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- You must have knowledge of CPA approach and Mental Health Act assessments
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.