Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to work full-time in a Community Mental Health Team based in Gedling, Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse role is £25 per hour (assignment rate).
- Provide realistic timely or occasionally intensive support to patients within their own community setting.
- Demonstrate active clinical and managerial leadership skills within the team, providing education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
- Must have community experience, and be able to provide a defined level of specialist assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.