Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in the Psychosis team based in Romford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £18.75 - £19.19 per hour (Assignment rate). Working Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- A qualified practitioner with the ability to manage caseload within a community setting with support and supervision
- Arranging and attending CPA
- Assessment of new referrals
- Liaison with other services (ARD/Community/outside agencies) Physical health clinic
- Depot / clozapine clinics
- Medication administration
- Attending and contributing to weekly meetings
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience within a similar role
- Preferred experience of working within a community recovery team/EIP service
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.