Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who specialises in Dementia/ memory to fill a full-time role in based in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £26.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. To work flexibly Monday to Friday 9 am to 8 pm 37.5 hours a week.
- They will demonstrate an understanding of clinical interventions relevant the care group to include education, care plans and discharge planning, working closely with carers, families and partner agencies to facilitate this.
- The post holder will work at all times to promote the safety and the well being of service users and their families/carers.
- The post holder will assess, plan and implement care, and provide specialist nursing advice and carry out specialist nursing procedures.
- They will provide clinical supervision to staff and students
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.