Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within a Primary Care Liaison Service based in Wiltshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Mental Health Nurse job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To assist the primary care and secondary mental health teams in the delivery of safe and appropriate care planning processes. To provide a prompt response to all referrals following jointly agreed procedures and within agreed time frames.
- To provide concise and effective liaison and feedback to clinical staff within secondary mental health services and Primary Care teams including advice on effective and appropriate management strategies for those patients referred to the service
- To ensure were needed that people experience a seamless transfer into AWP provider/treatment services
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- PCLS mental health practitioner
- Assessments via telephone
- Or face to face
- Also to work a busy duty desk taking referrals
- Experience of managing risk and risk assessment
- Experience of community assessments
- Also some experience of care pathways
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.