Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time based in Prestwich, Manchester in an Adults CMHT.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £29-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- The post holder will be required to work core hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, though there will be a requirement to work shifts outside of these core hours including weekends and bank holidays as the service moves to 7 days working.
- Under the line management and clinical supervision from within the CMHT, the post holder will maintain and co-ordinate timely and appropriate interventions through mental health nursing, assessment for a caseload of service users of any age living in the community within the framework of CPA, and in line with the acute care pathway as outlined within the CMHT operational procedure.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills.
- Utilise highly developed interpersonal skills including specific skills to facilitate effective communication when there are barriers to understanding e.g. sensory or cognitive impairment or in a hostile, antagonistic or highly emotive situation.
- Establish and maintain robust communication networks with clients, carers, and other health care workers and numerous external agencies. To establish and maintain good working relationships with GPs, GP commissioner's and relevant consortia.
- Promote awareness of the role of CMHT within local service area/team, GP practices and the wider community.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Must be a car driver.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.