Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time based in Scunthorpe in an Adults CMHT.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To assist the Learning Disability team members to provide a specialist health service to people with learning disabilities, responsible to DCCG both out of area and within Doncaster. To work across the Crisis and intensive support team, community Learning disability team (including Health Action Team and Acute Liaison) and ASD/ADHD service.
- Manage a defined complex caseload, supporting individuals to receive a holistic assessment of need. To develop individual packages of care based upon the assessment of need, liaising with carers, and other professions as required, following a person-centred approach.
- To work across a variety of community settings offering advice and support to families, carers and other professionals including primary care networks.
- Ensure robust care co-ordination of cases as agreed by the Multi-Disciplinary Team within the Care Programme Approach framework (care co-ordinator role), Transforming Care (TCP) and relevant funding stream.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.