Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time based in Rotherham in an Access & Crisis Team/Older People Care Home Liaison.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.23-£41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Encouraging and developing family and community support whenever possible and appropriate.
- Provide a professional, competent mental health service to older people in Rotherham.
- Participate in the provision for an accessible specialist clinical resource to GPs, members of the Primary Health Care Team, other agencies and giving professional advice on all matters pertaining to the nursing management of the older person with mental health problems.
- Assess the mental health needs of the older person. The holistic assessment will include psychological, emotional, social, and physical needs.
- Implement and evaluate planned programmes of care, along with the service user and their carer, as appropriate, considering risk management.
- Provide support for carers, signposting where appropriate.
- Provide for safe and effective administration of drugs, exercising responsibility for the safe custody and maintenance of statutory records of drugs in accordance with the Trust’s Drug Policy.
- Use effective communication skills to enhance nurse/patient and nurse/carer relationships. To convey complex information as appropriate to the multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.