Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Community Learning Disability Nurse to work based in Peterborough.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Learning Disability Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration (RNLD)
- Experience working as a Learning Disability Nurse
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN/RNLD trained)
- UK experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Learning Disability Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.