Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) to work full-time based in Prescot.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) job is £24.32- 25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Face to face visits in the community for service users with a learning disability in a variety of settings e.g. their own home, day service, GP surgery, local acute hospitals
- Administration of depot injections
- Monitoring of effectiveness of prescribed anti-psychotic medication
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Attendance, contribution and chairing (at times) of MDT meetings
- Assessment, monitoring and interventions (care plans/positive behaviour support plans) for individuals with complex needs in addition to their learning disability e.g. complex behaviour, mental health problems, autism, dementia
- Understanding and application of Mental Capacity Act - able to provide advice and guidance to others on its use and application
- Health facilitation for adults with a learning disability who have physical health needs and require co-ordination and facilitation of reasonable adjustments to access mainstream local health services, GP, local acute hospital, community health services
Requirements of the Band 6 Community Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.