Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Discharge Service Coordinator to work in Belfast on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Community Discharge Service Coordinator job is £25.52 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide an in reach function to acute hospitals sites and will ensure effective discharge coordinating of complex discharges
- Contribute to the development of the multi-disciplinary integrated team approach within the Community Discharge Team
- Assist in the implementation management and review of effective management and communication systems within and between teams to ensure that targets for patient discharges are being met
- Delegation of appropriate tasks/duties to relevant staff including Hub discharge assistants and manage the flow throughout the hospital and community
- Pro-actively identify patients for transfer to interim beds to ensure maximum utilisation of beds within Trust boundaries and thereafter to coordinate and manage the patient flow and onward discharge of BHSCT patients placed in interim beds
- Contribute to the ongoing systematic review of admission and discharge policies to care pathways to ensure the optimum use of clinical resources
- Comply with quality and governance protocols in the facilities and domiciliary care provision and complete regular audit and monitoring
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to establish the team's efficiency and effectiveness and where necessary implement any changes to practice or service protocols and thereafter measure the effectiveness
Requirements of the Community Discharge Service Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Discharge Service Coordinator job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.