Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Preston. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Locum Dietitian job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignments rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Main Duties/areas covered:
- Support community dietetics in Central Lancashire area.
- Visiting patients at home, including community hospital /care homes.
- Some telephone/video assessments.
- Face to face clinics
- Home enteral feeding, nutrition support essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.