Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to work part-time (3 days a week) in Bishop’s Stortford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Dietitian role is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To work as an independent practitioner using a specialist level of knowledge and skills in the provision of a dietetic service to a caseload of patients in clinics, care homes and patient’s own homes.
- To work with other professionals involved in the care of the patient e.g. care home chefs, GPs, nursing staff.
- To follow a food first approach.
- To use SystmOne as the electronic patient record.
Requirements of the Community Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetic knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.