Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Complex Care Nurse to work based in Utooxeter & Tamworth.
The pay rate for this locum Community Complex Care Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- 7 - 24 hour care
- Provide support to 2 families, both are tracheostomy and ventilated, 1 is an adult in Uttoxeter and the other 1 is a child in Tamworth
Requirements of the Community Complex Care Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Experience in tracheostomy and ventilator skills and tracheostomy, ventilator and gastrostomy skills for a child
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive community nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Complex Care Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.