Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Practitioner to work full-time within a CAMHS based in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Practitioner role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To work as an integral member of the Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (CAMHS) multi-disciplinary team, actively promoting effective team working and continuous service improvement.
- To be responsible for the assessment, provision and evaluation of interventions and care of children and young people with mental health problems, and their families and carers, in all settings relevant to service delivery.
- Participate in assessments and screening of behaviour difficulties in children and support a range of professionals, including primary care workers and education with interventions.
- To ensure that all young people and their parents/carers are aware of the risks, benefits and potential side effects associated with any prescribed treatment and support the monitoring of prescribed treatments.
Requirements of the Community Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Senior Community Practitioner role is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.