Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time (37.5 hours per week) based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this locum Community CAMHS Practitioner role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Managing and prioritizing a complex caseload
- Provide clinical interventions to children and young people across Doncaster who are struggling with mental health difficulties or who are at high risk of suicide, life threatening self-harm or other mental health issues that are deemed urgent
- Carry a clinical caseload of children and young people utilising age appropriate interventions and in-line with NICE Guidelines
- Provide support and assessments for children and young people who are at high risk of suicide, life threatening self-harm or other mental health issues that are deemed urgent across the Business Division
- Work with other clinicians in providing effective, evidence based therapeutic care and to lead/ support other clinician’s with the development of care pathways
- Provide a commitment to safeguarding children and young people
- Deliver consultation/advice and information to all external agencies across children’s universal services e.g. statutory and voluntary organisations, carers and guardians on issues pertaining to self-harm, eating disorders or mental health issues of a complex nature
Requirements of the Community CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience
- Prior experience working in this environment
- Demonstrable post qualification experience, including experience of working with clients with mental health problems and working with children and families in particular
- Experience of Multi Disciplinary Working
- Currently engaged in an advanced level of practice and able to demonstrate a degree of professional autonomy
- The ability to provide patient-centered assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation with children, young people, parents and families using mental health nursing skills
- Ability to undertake Risk Assessments and identify appropriate plans in partnerships with the young person, families and other agencies
- Be flexible and adaptable in order to respond to the diverse and demanding nature of this post
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.