Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner (RMN) to work full-time based in Bradford & Fieldhead.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner (RMN) job is £25 and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the development and provision of services to children and young people with complex mental health needs
- Assessing, planning and delivering care packages both within groups and also individually and working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Build close working relationships and networks within the Directorate and with other agencies in order to develop an efficient and effective multidisciplinary assessment and therapeutic response to children young people families and carers
- Plan, implement and evaluate care to a defined caseload of children and young people using nice guidelines and evidence based interventions
- Develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with children, young people, their families and carers who may at times be in situations of emotional distress
Requirements of the Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner (RMN) job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.