Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Adult Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Practitioner to work full-time in Bedford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Offering specialist child & adolescent assessments
- Delivering evidence based treatments within the Emotional and Behavioural team pathway
- Contribution towards achieving the wider service objectives
- Use feedback and outcome measures robustly in order to deliver practice-based quality assurance
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Willing to offer evidence-based short and medium term therapeutic intervention
- Adaptable, flexible, quality focused and a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic, motivated, organised and ready for a challenge
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.