Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Adult Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Practitioner to work full-time in Scunthorpe, within the Community Eating Disorder Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
The role involves working across Rotherham, Doncaster and North Lincolnshire.
- Provide effective care, expertise, advice and support to the team
- To complete risk and mental health assessments within the context of the Eating Disorder Service
- To provide comprehensive recommendations and advice to young people
- To act as a designated resource to young people and families
- To provide information, clinical advice and therapeutic support
- To offer timely and effective liaison with mental health and non-mental health colleagues
- To fully utilise clinical assessment and therapeutic skills
- To contribute to and attend planning meetings/inpatient reviews
- Develop and evaluate teaching programs for children/families and others, empowering them to manage their condition
- To maintain confidentiality surrounding the young person's assessment and treatment at all times
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.