Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Education Commissioner to work full-time within Children's Services in South-West England. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Education Commissioner job is £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
This role is a key feature of the local authority's outcome for a growing economy/educational attainment.
- Translating Council priorities for education provision quality and standards into defined and measurable outcomes
- Procuring services from internal and external providers who will deliver services that will help achieve the outcomes across the borough.
- To bring a strategic overview of education including local authority maintained schools, academies, free schools, early years settings, childcare and childminders and commissions activity to ensure sufficient provision and the promotion of high standards of attainment.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Experience working in a similar role
This Education Commissioner job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.