Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Commercial Rent Team Leader to work based in Waltham Forest.
This pay rate for this locum Commercial Rent Team Leader role is £200 per day (ltd) and has an initial 2-month contract (with the potential to move into a permanent role).
- Manage the rent collection processes for the LBWF Commercial and Industrial portfolio and ensure that targets and deadlines are met
- Manage the caseload of the team and provide day to day management and leadership of the team
- Identify issues and trends, highlight any potential risk and recommend remedial actions where potential shortfalls are identified reporting to The Head of Commercial Estates
Requirements of the Commercial Rent Team Leader:
- Previous Commercial Rent and Service Charge invoicing experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Concerto
- Insurance and Service Charge Invoicing and collection
- Undertaken Debt management and recovery and work with Asset Managers to Prepare Write Off Recommendations, Payment plans, and instruct solicitors for Possession and CCJ Orders
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Commercial Rent Team Leader role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.