Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) to work full-time based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £39 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will provide specialist psychology services to patients referred to Talk Wandsworth. This will include the provision of specialist psychological assessments and therapy at Step 3 as well as offering advice and consultation on patients' psychological care to other members of the Talk Wandsworth team.
- The post holder will be expected to operate within recognised professional guidelines and the overall framework of the service's operational policy and guidelines.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- Psychologist HCPC Registration
- Relevant qualification and recent experience is essential
- BABCP Provisional Accreditation
- PQE Dip High-Intensity CBT
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CBT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.