Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work 18.75 hours per week based in Maidenhead for CAMHS Eating Disorders/ARFID.
The pay rate for this locum Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) per hour and is until the 31st March 2021.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- Registration with a recognised approved body
- Doctoral-level training in psychology
- Qualified Psychologist (or equivalent for those who trained before 1996) as accredited by the BPS or HCPC and registered with HCPC
- Masters level qualification or recognised equivalent qualification in Qualified Systemic Family Therapist Masters level UKCP registered/ Qualified Psychotherapist registered with professional body i.e. ACP approved Child Psychotherapist/Registered Mental Health Nurse (NMC)/Occupational Therapy degree level qualification and registered with HCPC/Registered Social Worker with relevant social work qualification/Other Health professional with relevant postgraduate qualification/Registration with HCPC where required
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.