Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Unit Manager to work full-time within Adult's Services in Glasgow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Clinical Unit Manager job is £17.69 per hour and is on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the Clinical Unit Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working in a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Clinical Unit Manager job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.