Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Trials/Anti Coag Pharmacists to work full-time based in Homerton.
The pay rates for these locum Clinical Trials/Anti Coag Pharmacist jobs are £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Clinical Trials/Anti Coag Pharmacists:
- Be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous pharmacy experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Clinical Trials/Anti Coag Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.