Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Trials Pharmacist to work full-time based in Southend, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Trials Pharmacist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Be responsible for setting up and supervising Clinical Trials
Requirements of the Clinical Trials Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous practice in Clinical Trials
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Trials Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.