Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Clinical Trials Coordinator to work full-time based in Orpington.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Trials Coordinator job is £16.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
- 8.45 am - 17:15 pm with hour lunch
- Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Clinical Trials Coordinator:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Trials Coordinator job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.