Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Clinical Transfer Coordinator to work based in Watford.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Transfer Coordinator job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Clinical Transfer Coordinator:
- Be qualified (fully or working towards) healthcare professionals who are responsible for designing and delivering a range of health and care services and advice to patients (face to face, by telephone or by developing written materials for patient and customer portals / apps)
- NMC registered and HCPC registered
- Experience of working as part of a MDT
- Experience of carrying out multiple face to face patient assessments
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders / clinicians to progress new ideas / ways of working
- Previously undertaking holistic clinical assessment skills, including comprehensive risk assessments, and clinical reasoning skills –(ideally as a core aspect of job role)
- Strong interpersonal skills, establishes rapport quickly, persuasive, motivates people, driven to make things happen, positive approach to work, resilient
- IT Literate Excel, email, patient records systems
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Transfer Coordinator job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.