Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Trainer Manager to work from home.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Trainer Manager role is up to £45,000 per annum.
The company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services, offering a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit individual organisations and their needs. The company also provides innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
- Create a training function for Case Management Teams, ensuring that a consistent training programme is delivered to all Case Managers.
- Successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
- Create a bespoke training programme for the delivery of in-house training to new and existing Case Managers, covering Report Writing, Systems Training, Dragon Training, communication skills etc.
- Work closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams including shortlisting CVs, attending interviews, liaising on training programmes, and scheduling of new employees.
- Provide excellent leadership for your team including resourcing and recruitment, performance management, annual reviews etc.
- Provide clinical supervision and support to new Case managers.
- Ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS etc.
Requirements of the Clinical Trainer Manager:
- Must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager.
- Experience of managing a team or a function.
- Experience of developing and delivering training modules
- Maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse.
- Act in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ideally, experience of delivering clinical training and experience in using an Occupational Health IT platform.
This Clinical Trainer Manager job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.