Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Team Leader to work day shifts based in Maidenhead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Unit Manager role is £36,913.50 - £40,228.50 per annum. Working day shifts but must be flexible for nights if necessary.
- To provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality
- To ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- To act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge
- To take charge of clinical area
- To take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker
Requirements of the Clinical Team Leader:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
This Clinical Team Leader role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.