Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Team Leader to work in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) based in Ivetsey Bank, Stafford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Team Leader role is £33,436 - £36,684 per annum (Plus a £9000 welcome/retention bonus).
- To provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality.
- To ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients.
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff.
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
- To act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge.
- To take charge of clinical area.
- To take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for patients.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
- 2 week's paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Requirements of the Clinical Team Leader:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- Required to work 37.625 hrs per week, Days 07:30am-20:00pm
This Clinical Team Leader job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.