Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Clinical Specialist Occupational Therapist to work full-time in South Camden. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The post holder will need to complement staffing in the team and undertake assessments and OT specific work.
- Care coordination client with severe and enduring MH issues up to 20cases.
- The post holder will need to attend ward rounds, liaise with families, undertake HV, Attend ward round and case review.
- Participate in a duty worker system
- Training will be given on electronic database care note
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.