Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Specialist MRI Radiographers to work full-time based in Burton.
The pay rates for these locum Clinical Specialist MRI Radiographer jobs are £29 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- 5 days per week/3x long days ideally Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Requirements of the Clinical Specialist MRI Radiographers:
- HCPC registration
- Experience on Philips MRI scanners and/or GE CT scanners
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Clinical Specialist MRI Radiographer jobs are advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.