Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Clinical or Forensic Psychologist job is £28-29 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide specialist psychological assessment, therapy and intervention for patients within the Secure Services, drawing on a wide variety of complex psychological data gained from a variety of sources and utilising appropriately tailored therapeutic models and skills
- Ensure the systematic provision of psychological services and hold responsibility for prioritising work appropriately
- Provide specialist psychological advice, guidance, consultation and supervision to other professionals contributing to the formulation, diagnosis, treatment plans and management of patients, both within and outside the Trust
- Communicate assessment results, formulations, outcome data, and other complex and sensitive information orally and in written form, in relation to his/her own work and in order to support the work of multi-disciplinary colleagues
- Contribute to service and policy development within the Secure Services at Brooklands, reviewing service outcomes, designing and participating in audit, research and clinical governance initiatives, and working cooperatively with colleagues to achieve service goals and maximise service effectiveness. This will involve communication with a wide range of clinical and managerial colleagues, within and outside the Trust
- Provide supervision to assistant psychologists, volunteers and other colleagues, as required
- Provide training relating to psychological issues for other staff working within the Secure Services and other agencies within and outside of the Trust, as agreed with the Lead Psychologist
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.