Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Clinical/Forensic Psychologist to work based in Grimsby.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical/Forensic Psychologist job is £55,000-60,000 per annum.
- Working within a 20 bedded specialist service for men and women living with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue or personality disorder
- Design and deliver training and supervision, which will see you line manage a team of Assistant Psychologists and PBS Therapists
- Annual salary of around £55,000 (DOE)
- 38 days annual leave – plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society
- Experience in working with clients with complex needs, preferably with LD and Autism. Applications from those with less experience but a clear interest in this area may be considered
- Experience in using psychological models and theories to address a range of clinical and risk issues
- Good knowledge of PBS and behavioural approaches will also be beneficial.
- A desire to develop as a clinician and make a positive impact on the lives of your service users
This Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.