Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical/Forensic Psychologist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Newark.
The salary for this permanent Clinical/Forensic Psychologist job is £38,746 - £45,000 per annum.
- Manage and evaluate group and individual programmes, liaise with the wider team to review the results of the programmes and support the development of evidence-based practices, strategies and policies
- Conducting research, and publishing and presenting work to required standards under the co-ordination of the Lead Psychologist
- Developing links with other organisations to support service user care plans
- Assisting with research requests, inputting to universities and accommodating visitors as required by the Lead Psychologist or designated other
Requirements of the Clinical/Forensic Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Experience and knowledge in carrying service users caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs using psychometric measures, interpreting and reporting results to the Lead Psychologist and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments
You will enjoy support from a regional network of Psychologists and will be part of an environment where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
This Clinical/Forensic Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.