Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist/CBT to work full-time in Chertsey.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £29-£34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
As post holder you will provide specialist assessments and interventions for children and young people with complex, moderate and severe mental health problems. This will include working with young people with anxiety, depression, OCD, trauma and emotional dysregulation.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience is essential
- A high level of skills in cognitive behaviour therapy is required, as is the experience in adapting this approach to work with children and young people with autistic spectrum disorder.
- Knowledge and skills in other evidence-based therapies would be an advantage.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.