Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work full-time in Farnham, working remote..
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Remote working is possible for this post.
- To assess the psychological needs of older people who use our services and collaboratively plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To provide a psychological perspective to colleagues within the service, on service development and the delivery of care.
- To utilise research skills for audit and service development.
- To participate in the recruitment, deployment and management of staff.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with HCPC registration and some experience working with patient group (could be during training).
- NHS experience
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.