Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work part-time based in Ealing.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is £35 - £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Clinical/Counselling Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience working as a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- Must have relevant mental health experience and must have experience working with patients with complex needs.
- Required to work 2.5 days a week / 7.5 hours a day
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.