Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7/8a Psychologist to work full-time in Derbyshire.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £43-£48 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The service pathway provides a robust programme of care for women with challenging high risk behaviour who experience difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes.
- We aim to meet the needs of these women, who may have had previous inappropriate placements, in a less restrictive setting.
- You will be working with women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience is essential
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.