Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for CAMHS Eating Disorders and ARFID to work 18.75 hours per week in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is until the 31st March 2021.
Requirements of the Clinical/Counselling Psychologist:
- Doctoral-level training in psychology: Qualified Psychologist (or equivalent for those who trained before 1996) as accredited by the BPS or HCPC and registered with HCPC
- Masters level qualification or recognised equivalent qualification: Qualified Systemic Family Therapist Masters level UKCP registered/Qualified Psychotherapist registered with professional body i.e. ACP approved Child Psychotherapist/Registered Mental Health Nurse (NMC)/ Occupational Therapy degree level qualification and registered with HCPC/Registered Social Worker with relevant social work qualification/Other Health professional with a relevant postgraduate qualification
- Registration with HCPC where required
- Additional post-qualification training equivalent to a minimum of 50 hours, supervision within a specific modality directly related to clinical practice including case presentations, group supervision, attendance of teaching programmes, courses
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.