Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work full-time based in Canvey Island.
The pay rate for this Clinical/Counselling Psychologist role is £33.67 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Clinical/Counselling Psychologist:
- Expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification in Psychology
- Experience of working in secondary care, adult mental health setting
- Must be a car drive with access to a car
This Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.