Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical/Counselling Psychologist/CBT Therapist to work full-time based in Maidstone.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £38,317.50 - £41,457 per annum.
- The chance to work with innovative, passionate teams who value Psychology and are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for those in their care
- An organisation committed to offering CPD opportunities to its staff and developing them in their roles
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the ward and hospital
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Opportunities for training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Current HCPC registration as a Clinical/ counselling Psychologist
- Post-graduate doctorate in clinical/counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
- Experience within a similar role
This Psychologist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.